Collaboration diagram for readlog:
See below for an example configuration file; note that the device id's specified in the provides field must match those stored in the log file (i.e., data logged as "position2d:0" must also be read back as "position2d:0").
- Compile-time dependencies
The following interfaces are supported in principle but are currently disabled because they need to be updated:
The driver also provides an interface for controlling the playback:
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- filename (filename)
- Default: NULL
- The log file to play back.
- speed (float)
- Default: 1.0
- Playback speed; 1.0 is real-time
- autoplay (integer)
- Default: 1
- Begin playing back log data when first client subscribes (as opposed to waiting for the client to tell the log device to play).
- autorewind (integer)
- Default: 0
- Automatically rewind and play the log file again when the end is reached (as opposed to not producing any more data).
# Play back odometry and laser data at twice real-time from "mydata.log" driver ( name "readlog" filename "mydata.log" provides ["position2d:0" "laser:0" "log:0"] speed 2.0 )