Collaboration diagram for libplayercore:
The primary components of libplayercore are:
- Messaging basics : The basics of Player-based messaging, including size limits, unit specifications, and address structures.
- Interface specifications : The syntax and semantics of all the messages for each Player interface.
- ConfigFile : Configuration file parsing
- Message : The basic object used to transfer information
- MessageQueue : Messages are delivered by being pushed onto queues; every driver has one
- Driver : The class from which all drivers inherit
- Device : An instantied driver that is bound to an interface; all external access to a driver is mediated through one or more Device objects
$ g++ `pkg-config --cflags playercore` -o -shared mydriver.so mydriver.cc `pkg-config --libs playercore`
|Interface-independent message types, sizes, units, address structures, etc. |
|All Player communication occurs through interfaces, which specify the syntax and semantics for a set of messages. |