- This driver is currently disabled because it needs to be updated to the Player 2.0 API.
- Some of the functionality of this interface can be achieved through the relay driver, or writing a virtual driver.
If Pop is called, the last piece of data that was Pushed to the named channel is returned and then deleted. If Read is called the last piece of data added is returned, and left there. Since this is a LIFO stack, if we're reading drive commands, for example, we can be sure to get a "STOP" and interrupt a "FWD" before it's been read.
- Compile-time dependencies
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
driver ( name "lifomcom" provides ["mcom:0"] )
- Matthew Brewer, Reed Hedges