mapcspaceThe mapcspace driver reads a occupancy grid map from another map device and convolves it with a robot of a particular shape and size to create the configuration space (C-space) map. That is, this driver "grows" obstacles in the map to produce a new map in which, for path-planning purposes, you can consider the robot to be a point.
Both occupied and unknown cells are grown.
Note that map devices produce no data; the map is delivered via a sequence of configuration requests.
- Compile-time dependencies
- map : the resulting C-space map
- map : the raw map, from which to make the C-space map
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- robot_radius (length)
- Default: -1.0
- The radius of the robot to convolve with the map
- robot_shape (string)
- Default: "circle"
- The shape of the robot to convolve with the map. Should be one of: "circle".
driver ( name "mapfile" provides ["map:0"] filename "mymap.pgm" resolution 0.1 # 10cm per pixel ) driver ( name "mapcspace" requires ["map:0"] # read from map:0 provides ["map:1"] # output C-space map on map:1 robot_shape "circle" robot_radius 0.5 m )
- Brian Gerkey