er1The er1 driver provides position control of the Evolution Robotics' ER1 and ERSDK robots.
This driver is new and not thoroughly tested. The odometry cannot be trusted to give accurate readings.
You will need a kernel driver to allow the serial port to be seen. This driver, and news about the player driver can be found here.
- Implement IR and power interfaces.
- Compile-time dependencies
- Supported configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- port (string)
- Default: "/dev/usb/ttyUSB0"
- Serial port used to communicate with the robot.
- axle (length)
- Default: 0.38 m
- The distance between the motorized wheels
- motor_dir (integer)
- Default: 1
- Direction of the motors; should be 1 or -1. If the left motor is plugged in to the motor 1 port on the RCM, put -1 here instead
- debug (integer)
- Default: 0
- Should the driver print out debug messages?
driver ( name "er1" provides ["odometry:::position2d:0"] )
- David Feil-Seifer