dummyThe dummy driver generates dummy data and consumes dummy commands for any interface; useful for debugging client libraries and benchmarking server performance.
- Compile-time dependencies
- This driver can support any interface (currently supported are: laser, camera, position2d, ptz, and wsn).
- Configuration requests
- This driver will consume any configuration requests.
- Configuration file options
- rate (float)
- Default: 10
- Data rate (Hz); e.g., rate 20 will generate data at 20Hz.
driver ( name "dummy" provides ["laser:0"] # Generate dummy laser data rate 75 # Generate data at 75Hz )
- Andrew Howard, Radu Bogdan Rusu