camerauncompressThe camerauncompress driver accepts data from another camera device, uncompresses it, and makes the raw data available on a new interface.
- Compile-time dependencies
- Uncompressed image data is provided via a camera device.
- Image data to be uncompressed is read from a camera device.
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- save (int)
- Default: 0
- If non-zero, uncompressed images are saved to disk (with a .ppm extension?)
driver ( name "camerauncompress" provides ["camera:1"] requires ["camera:0"] # Uncompress data from device camera:0 )
- Nate Koenig, Andrew Howard