Camera visualization GUI. More...
Camera visualization GUI.
playercam is installed alongside player in $prefix/bin, so if player is in your PATH, then playercam should also be. Command-line usage is:
$ playercam [options]
Where [options] can be:
- -help : print this message
- -h <hostname> : host that is running player
- -p <port> : the port number of the host
- -i <index> : the index of the camera
- -b <index> : the index of the blobfinder
- -r <rate> : the refresh rate of the video
For example, to connect to Player on localhost at the default port (6665), and subscribe to the 1st camera device:
$ playercam -i=1
playercam can visualize data from devices that support the following colorspaces:
Any time a user clicks on the image display, the pixel location and color value at that place will be written to standard out.
- add additional vision feedback abilities w/ opencv (directional histogram)