Next: B. Coding Standards and
Up: 2 Developer Guide
Previous: 10. libgazebo Interface Reference
Gazebo has been successfully built on Mac OS X 10.2, using the
- Install Apple's X11 and X11 developer packages; these can be
obtained from Apple's website with a little bit of scrounging.
- Install Fink; this can be obtained from
- Use Fink to install other packages, such as libxml2, gdal and gdal-dev.
- Install ODE as per normal, then run ranlib on the
$ ranlib [path_to_ode_lib]/libode.a
- Set the compiler include path. In bash shell:
$ export CPATH=/usr/X11R6/include:/sw/include:/sw/include/gdal1
$ export CPPFLAGS=-no-cpp-precomp
Note the extra include paths (Fink sometimes installs things in weird
- Configure and build Gazebo as per normal.