power log format More...
power log format
The format for each power message is:
- battery voltage (float): in volts
- charge percentage (float): in percent
- energy stored (float): in joules
- estimated energy consumption (float): in watts
- charging status (int): 1 for charging
- valid (int): bitfield for valid fields
This driver wil attempt to print all of the data fields,though in most cases the fields are not all used. If the field is invalid (unused), a 0 will be printed. The "valid" bitfield should be used to verify which fields are active.