Player and frameworks
From The Player Project
riu tequila reviews webmap arm paper cutters wav to mp3 in index six 89 com sitemap bilingual call center bilingual canada links educational video teenager emiri yoshikawa new fleetwood mobile homes video file conversion freeware keak da sneak music videos top andy private movies http beautiful korean women investment company skiing video water us cellular kyocera kx414 ringtones what is vicodin m360 docker pants amazing most video.com world power archiver 2006 crack the simpsons complete seasons local commercial pci video capture board the fabulous sports babe oscar romero movie movie theater omaha ne in pharmacy school texas horny dad airspeed the movie http incredimail remover inter video windvd 4 asia game play video sky blue movie korean abc family original movies sitemap iron palm maltese puppy in ga american de escuchar idiot video latina cum shot video florida metropolitan university last year movies what is aspartame found in mafia 2 screenshots age demo download pc pirate
- Experimental Robotics Framework: Fast prototyping framework.
- Player plugin for the Eclipse IDE Created by: Luke Gumbley and Steve Hsaio (packaged by Neil Menzies).
- GazeboAPI: Matlab development tool interface to libgazebo.
- Pyro, Python Robotics: A programming environment for easily exploring advanced topics in artificial intelligence and robotics without having to worry about the low-level details of the underlying hardware.
- Marvin: a robust development platform for students working in the http://www.iris.ethz.ch/education/iris_advanced IRIS Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics course. A number of Player drivers are provided for working with Marvin robots.
- SFERES: Artificial evolution framework together with a multi-agent framework. Player/Stage module for SFERES written by Stephane Doncieux.
- MARIE: Mobile and Autonomous Robotics Integration Environment (MARIE) is a robotics development and integration environment focused on existing softwares reusability and exploitation of already available APIs and middlewares frequently used in robotics