Player and frameworks
From The Player Project
Revision as of 07:04, 9 October 2009 by SergeStinckwich
- Experimental Robotics Framework: Fast prototyping framework.
- Player plugin for the Eclipse IDE Created by: Luke Gumbley and Steve Hsaio (packaged by Neil Menzies).
- GazeboAPI: Matlab development tool interface to libgazebo.
- Pyro, Python Robotics: A programming environment for easily exploring advanced topics in artificial intelligence and robotics without having to worry about the low-level details of the underlying hardware.
- Marvin: a robust development platform for students working in the http://www.iris.ethz.ch/education/iris_advanced IRIS Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics course. A number of Player drivers are provided for working with Marvin robots.
- SFERES: Artificial evolution framework together with a multi-agent framework. Player/Stage module for SFERES written by Stephane Doncieux.
- MARIE: Mobile and Autonomous Robotics Integration Environment (MARIE) is a robotics development and integration environment focused on existing softwares reusability and exploitation of already available APIs and middlewares frequently used in robotics