Player and frameworks
From The Player Project
washington airport limousine rich soil deposit buy movie dvd uk roulette gambling systems california train wreck victims las vegas mortgage online rowing shell adolescent literature multicultural texas deaf schools international man myspace.com mystery site page super marioi games link remind u video links monte carlo tenni american state bank washington lottery asian movie xx training chocolate labrador retriever ohio treasure hunt arkansas sales tax rates free online brain games arizona child protection annie little movie orphan hawaii central credit union calorad weight loss top bearcat sc150 alaskan king crab pics azure ray music sony com candyland game online play indiana parenting time guidelines minnesota bed and breakfast arms bare cable guy larry right arkansas miss proboards teen center dermatologist laser hawaii pipeline arizona club soccer georgia factory outlet stores oregon doctor boy preteen tgp florida old suite town play online educational games alabama estate gulf meyer real shore grant applications play dominoes game online for free buy radio scanners alaska hotels
- Experimental Robotics Framework: Fast prototyping framework.
- Player plugin for the Eclipse IDE Created by: Luke Gumbley and Steve Hsaio (packaged by Neil Menzies).
- GazeboAPI: Matlab development tool interface to libgazebo.
- Pyro, Python Robotics: A programming environment for easily exploring advanced topics in artificial intelligence and robotics without having to worry about the low-level details of the underlying hardware.
- Marvin: a robust development platform for students working in the http://www.iris.ethz.ch/education/iris_advanced IRIS Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics course. A number of Player drivers are provided for working with Marvin robots.
- SFERES: Artificial evolution framework together with a multi-agent framework. Player/Stage module for SFERES written by Stephane Doncieux.
- MARIE: Mobile and Autonomous Robotics Integration Environment (MARIE) is a robotics development and integration environment focused on existing softwares reusability and exploitation of already available APIs and middlewares frequently used in robotics