From The Player Project
Revision as of 14:08, 27 March 2012 by Rmattes
Below is a partial list, sorted by region, of labs around the world that are using Player for research. If your project uses Player, why not add a link here?
You can communicate with Player users and developers through the mailing lists.
- Electronic Research Institute, Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
- L.E.A batna algeria - laboratoire d'electronique lea universite of batna algeria
- Wuhan University of Technology
- Peking University of China
- Robotics Labarotory of National University of Defense Technology
- Zhejiang University
- Institute of Robotics, Nankai University
- Intellectual Information Technology Laboratory, Beijing Institute of Technology
- School of Automation, Nanjing Univ. of Sci. & Tech.
- IIIT Robotics Lab, IIIT Hyderabad
- Mobile Robotics Laboratory, Indian Institute of Science
- Fennec Fox Technologies Pune, Robotics & Automation
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli.
- PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design Manufacturing, Jabalpur
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Group, Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST)
- Algorithms and Computational Geometry Group, Amirkabir University of Technology(Tehran Polytechnic)
- R&D Department, Xarrin Advanced Technologies
- NAIST Graduate School, department of Information Science
- the University of Tokyo, Ingelligent Cooperative Systems Laboratory
- Seoul National University, Intelligent Control Systems Laboratory, South Korea
- Hyon Lim. An user at Intelligent Control Systems Laboratory (Homepage : http://www.alexlab.net)
- Autonomous Mobile Robotics Group at Department of Control and Computer Engineering, University of Zagreb
- Automation and Control, Aalborg University - wiki on Player project can be found here
- Image Group at Department of Computer Science, Copenhagen University
- Intelligent Autonomous Systems Group at the Technical University of Munich.
- Organic Computing and Robotics Group at the Institute of Computer Engineering, University of Luebeck.
- Department of Computer Science VII - Robotics and Telematics, University of Wuerzburg.
- Paderkicker, University of Paderborn
- Knowledge-Based Systems group, University of Osnabrueck
- Department of Computer Science - Technical Aspects of Multimodal Systems, University of Hamburg
- Intelligent Systems for Emergencies and Civil defense laboratory at Department of Computer and Systems Science, La Sapienza University of Rome.
- ALTAIR Robotics Lab at Dept. of Computer Science, Verona University, Italy.
- Polish - Japanese Institute of Information Technology
- Robot Control and Pattern Recognition Group - Warsaw University of Technology
- Robotics Research Group - Institute of Automatic control and Robotics at Warsaw University of Technology
- Robotics and Autonomous System Group Universidad del País Vasco
- Robot Vision Group, University of Alicante
- Research Robotic Group, University of Salamanca
- Robotics Group, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- Robotics, Perception and Real Time Group, University of Zaragoza
- Artifitial Intelligence and Systems Group, IUSIANI (Instituto Universitario de Sistemas Inteligentes y Aplicaciones Numíricas en Ingeniería), Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Institut de Robòtica i Informàtica Industrial CSIC - UPC
- Robòtic Intelligence Lab, Jaume-I University of Castello
- Robesafe - Robotics and eSafety Group, Department of Electronics - University of Alcala
- Robotnik, Robotnik Automation
- Embedded Internet Systems Laboratory, Lulea University of Technology
- Center for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems (AASS), Orebro University
- School of Computer Science and Information Technology, University of Nottingham
- Intelligent Systems Research Group, University of Wales, Newport
- Centre for Computational Intelligence, De Montfort University, Leicester
- Bristol Robotics Laboratory
- Intelligent Robotics Group, Aberystwyth University
- MMVL, Sheffield Hallam UniversityViewFinder / Guardians EU projects
- Mobile Robotics and Intelligent Systems Laboratory, University of Sherbrooke
- Autonomy Lab, Simon Fraser University
- Robotics Group, Space Technologies, Canadian Space Agency
- White Box Robotics Inc.
- GRPR Perception and Robotics Laboratory
- Robotics Research Group, University of Alberta
United States of America
- Cooperative Distributed Systems Lab, University of Cincinnati
- University of Southern California Robotics Research Lab
- USC Information Sciences Institute
- Stanford AI Lab
- University of Minnesota Center for Distributed Robotics
- Information and Systems Sciences Laboratory, HRL Laboratories, LLC
- Intel Corporation
- Department of Computer Science, Bryn Mawr College, Pennsylvania
- UT Austin Intelligent Robotics Lab
- The Boeing Company
- Media and Machines lab, Washington University in St. Louis
- Distributed Intelligence Laboratory, University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- BBN Mobile Networking Systems
- Mobile Robot Lab, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Laboratory for Perceptual Robotics, University of Massachusetts at Amhurst
- Experimental Knowledge Systems Laboratory, University of Massachusetts at Amhurst
- Applied Research Laboratory, The Pennsylvania State University
- Networked Robotic Systems Laboratory, The Pennsylvania State University
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SPAWAR)
- Intelligent Inference Systems Corp.
- Rochester Institute of Technology's Grand Challenge Autonomous Race Team
- MobileRobots Inc. (a/k/a ActivMedia Robotics) - libstage is the simulation core for MobileSim.
- Multi-Agent, Robotics, Hybrid and Embedded Systems (MARHES) Laboratory at Oklahoma State University - The clodbuster driver was modified for a multi-truck platform (TXT-1).
- GRASP Laboratory, University of Pennsylvania.
- Austin Robot Technology
- Georgia Robotics and Intelligent Systems (GRITS) Lab
- Human-Automation Systems (HumAnS) Lab
- The Pennsylvania State University (University Park) Robotics Club
- CoroWare Player is used in the Explorer and CoroBot robots
- Rampage Robotics Player is used in the Gumstix module for the Rampage Arduino-based robots
- Australian Centre for Field Robotics, The University of Sydney
- The University of Technology, Sydney
- The University of New South Wales, Sydney
- VISOR, Department of Computing, Macquarie University, Sydney
- Reconfigurable Computing Laboratory, University of Sao Paulo
- Robotics and Computer Vision Laboratory (Verlab), Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
- Grupo de percepción y Sistemas Inteligentes, Laboratorio de Robótica Móvil de Inteligencia Computacional, 'PSI', Universidad del Valle, Cali