From The Player Project
The Player distribution comes with code libraries that simplify the writing of Player clients by hiding the details of the Player Protocol and providing a set of functions or objects that communicate with the Player server.
Libraries in the Player distribution
Currrently these libraries are distributed with Player:
The number of libraries in the distro is deliberately kept small.
Third-party libraries and groups
Several alternative libraries have been released by third-parties to enable Player client development in many languages.
Please help to maintain this list!
- Player 2.1
- Player 2.0
- Javaclient2 by Radu Bogdan Rusu
- GNU Octave by Cameron Morland
- Scheme/Guile by Paul Osmialowski
- LISPCL - Lisp Player Client by Armin Müller
- cl-player - simple Common Lisp client by Stu Glaser
- Ada by Álex R. Mosteo
- PlayerMex - MATLAB By Kevin Barry, University of Detroit Mercy Advanced Mobility Lab
- Matlab wrapper for libplayerc By Nathan Michael, UPenn (You will get redirected to a wiki, click Software, then Player, then PlayerAPI).
- Player 1.6
Also there are groups interested in translate Player headers and/or developing code in: