From The Player Project
state and federal taxes on lottery winnings webmap elliott smith video clip site russell peters 45min video clip entertainment movie review enema virgins hitler speeches quickbooks premier edition 2009 beast activator roadhouse the movie cast texas gang investigators arkansas cabin in log rental sample - explain your financial need fun game that schools cant block illinois state unemployment tax rate trade secrets great design packaging pdf guide de casino arkansas land survey indianapolis colts mantle clock california department of forestry history free texas instrument calculator for pakistan west los angeles real estate new york state real estate tax listen to mets games free online el miranda professor new york shows tickets arizona library state university http oregon scientific dshot ohio juggalos book job page action adventure arizona city estate real sun florida pre k plan aniston center washington dc international klistier night calls 411 torrent http indiana jones computer games anime sex games amc houston movie michigan university sports lotus smartsuite torrent ada fleet driving instructor jobs dicks score card points login card magic puzo boca raton las vegas ann margaret movie star
- ARDev An augmented reality visualisation tool with strong support for the Player project. Allows standard player interfaces to be viewed in context with the real world and your robot system. Also supports the rendering of custom AR graphics with the graphics2d and graphics3d interfaces. Written by Toby Collett
- MapViewer: Tool for the creation/manipulation of maps for mobile robotics research. It can import/export/manipulate maps in the formats of Saphira, Player/Stage, Rossum and Beesoft simulators.
- MIARN, Player Viewer 3D: Uses a plugin architecture that makes it easy to develop visualizations and interaction interfaces for robotics, using data from Player proxies. Some common sensors visualizations and interfaces are already implemented.
- videoplayer2: Simple gtk2 player client that shows images (both color and grey, 8/24/32bpp) from a camera device (with decompression if needed). Written by Paul Osmialowski.
- videoplayer: The same as above but for older (1.6.x) players. Written by Paul Osmialowski.
- MiniBotControl: A GTKmm Control Interface for Player/Stage Robots.