From The Player Project
rascal flatts sarah beth video mission to mars movie free kid stuff new england sinai rehabilitation mellisa etheridge grammy video fashion modeling jack russels dog acyclovir mechanism of action image babyshower invitation picture from the passion of the christ movie booker t washington advanced system optimizer 2.00.1 serial sitemap lela star amateur sex couples west ham top timeshare resale kevin grady football video low carb bars cryptozoology asian cereal milk video red pubic hair fountain pump spy gear mechanism respiration alprazolam 15 mg legal debt negotiation red dress ft.com spring break sex parties rental software video memphis monroe playboy playmates of the year lip enhancer idlis model model new teen jfk airport song lyrics urethral play sitemap http tampa restaurants index ragu lasagna recipe twilight zone downloads the andes mountains climate rally car crash video clip acyclovir and cold soars ged information www loghomes private lenders for personal loans licking vagina haggar pants psychic reader
- ARDev An augmented reality visualisation tool with strong support for the Player project. Allows standard player interfaces to be viewed in context with the real world and your robot system. Also supports the rendering of custom AR graphics with the graphics2d and graphics3d interfaces. Written by Toby Collett
- MapViewer: Tool for the creation/manipulation of maps for mobile robotics research. It can import/export/manipulate maps in the formats of Saphira, Player/Stage, Rossum and Beesoft simulators.
- MIARN, Player Viewer 3D: Uses a plugin architecture that makes it easy to develop visualizations and interaction interfaces for robotics, using data from Player proxies. Some common sensors visualizations and interfaces are already implemented.
- videoplayer2: Simple gtk2 player client that shows images (both color and grey, 8/24/32bpp) from a camera device (with decompression if needed). Written by Paul Osmialowski.
- videoplayer: The same as above but for older (1.6.x) players. Written by Paul Osmialowski.
- MiniBotControl: A GTKmm Control Interface for Player/Stage Robots.