From The Player Project
ticketmaster.ca krazy videos sexy anne bradstreets contemplations maverick movie soundtrack ah mature videos washington state hiking trail sitemap counter strike 1.6 maps to download chicago half marathon results 2004 the simple life reality show protools free download mac discount 4x4 part alabama beach gulf hotel in shore custom manhattan oriental rug size texas roadhouse springfield ma merrimack pharmaceutical tv satelite system georgian wine and spirits weico cable texas public defender texas feathers download halo theme mjolnir mix pennsylvania driver licence center eugene o neill theater sweeney page long box spread real estate france luxury washington state rental agreement form bose lifestyle 38 home theater system rugby games i can play minnesota gophers man hockey monroeville pennsylvania hotels site hanover county school district url index la valle france bad tv shows for kids pull cables webmap current time in israel washington library of congress michigan constitution 1963 georgia labor law poster lake george high school ny catskill in mountain spring grosse pointe michigan chamber of commerce discount toddler boy clothing automotive youth educational system download vni indiana pacers crane cams store traveling to korea russian penpals banbury crossroads school guardian travel editor have lg serial cable need driver for it la cocina restaurant new york indiana merrillville park water waterford township library michigan
- ARDev An augmented reality visualisation tool with strong support for the Player project. Allows standard player interfaces to be viewed in context with the real world and your robot system. Also supports the rendering of custom AR graphics with the graphics2d and graphics3d interfaces. Written by Toby Collett
- MapViewer: Tool for the creation/manipulation of maps for mobile robotics research. It can import/export/manipulate maps in the formats of Saphira, Player/Stage, Rossum and Beesoft simulators.
- MIARN, Player Viewer 3D: Uses a plugin architecture that makes it easy to develop visualizations and interaction interfaces for robotics, using data from Player proxies. Some common sensors visualizations and interfaces are already implemented.
- videoplayer2: Simple gtk2 player client that shows images (both color and grey, 8/24/32bpp) from a camera device (with decompression if needed). Written by Paul Osmialowski.
- videoplayer: The same as above but for older (1.6.x) players. Written by Paul Osmialowski.
- MiniBotControl: A GTKmm Control Interface for Player/Stage Robots.