From The Player Project
http id badge supplies mature.com domain ken rakim video y multi vitamins roadside bomb video echards drugs domain index slide in camper alive music p.o.d video aoeii no cd waldorf md polynesian cultural center angelina jolie videos new world technologies missalettes top spatial filtering fourier amitriptyline side effects in cats enhanced vision system free ringtone downloads for samsung domain eating a balanced diet fruitbasket mexican movie when you are mine window media center remote control shy love movies star wars movie tickets dalmations teen in undies pirate flag clipart squirrel pictures linda lyons foundation angel notecards personalized pussy fucking video clip license mount plate rod side v webmap sender tv video licensed doctors in indiana indianapolis movie theater wacom adobe acrobat 7 mac torrent mature asian videos gucci jordans mary mother of jesus medicinal drug movado s.e. licensed childcare in dallas tx kiely williams sacroiliac joint sondra hall site license massage therapists
- ARDev An augmented reality visualisation tool with strong support for the Player project. Allows standard player interfaces to be viewed in context with the real world and your robot system. Also supports the rendering of custom AR graphics with the graphics2d and graphics3d interfaces. Written by Toby Collett
- MapViewer: Tool for the creation/manipulation of maps for mobile robotics research. It can import/export/manipulate maps in the formats of Saphira, Player/Stage, Rossum and Beesoft simulators.
- MIARN, Player Viewer 3D: Uses a plugin architecture that makes it easy to develop visualizations and interaction interfaces for robotics, using data from Player proxies. Some common sensors visualizations and interfaces are already implemented.
- videoplayer2: Simple gtk2 player client that shows images (both color and grey, 8/24/32bpp) from a camera device (with decompression if needed). Written by Paul Osmialowski.
- videoplayer: The same as above but for older (1.6.x) players. Written by Paul Osmialowski.
- MiniBotControl: A GTKmm Control Interface for Player/Stage Robots.