From The Player Project
pentagon missile attack video pirate coat miami homes for sale takasito learn java video sitemap map theweathernetwork nick cave video download ambasciatori palace hotel lido di jesolo motorola c210 ringtones microsoft oem license agreement laptop sale timberland laughter challange video not another teen movie foreign exchange student miranda lambert stream video xxx mad movies la connection aim chat saw movie stills rta adderall order xr lion mating armagedon movies shooting prairie dogs video eminems superman video 70s ringtone show that el diario de juarez oxygen movie review stages of a breakup little girls bbs wix oil filters sony digital video camera aristocrat volkswagen executive order 13139 mega tsunami videos ramblin rose movie ortho evra cheapest stacys mom music video cast streetball dunk contest video clips p. diddy employment drug testing observer ethel merman lisinopril cas no raven riley pic and video kid plaything norco bike and prices mushrooms drug
- ARDev An augmented reality visualisation tool with strong support for the Player project. Allows standard player interfaces to be viewed in context with the real world and your robot system. Also supports the rendering of custom AR graphics with the graphics2d and graphics3d interfaces. Written by Toby Collett
- MapViewer: Tool for the creation/manipulation of maps for mobile robotics research. It can import/export/manipulate maps in the formats of Saphira, Player/Stage, Rossum and Beesoft simulators.
- MIARN, Player Viewer 3D: Uses a plugin architecture that makes it easy to develop visualizations and interaction interfaces for robotics, using data from Player proxies. Some common sensors visualizations and interfaces are already implemented.
- videoplayer2: Simple gtk2 player client that shows images (both color and grey, 8/24/32bpp) from a camera device (with decompression if needed). Written by Paul Osmialowski.
- videoplayer: The same as above but for older (1.6.x) players. Written by Paul Osmialowski.
- MiniBotControl: A GTKmm Control Interface for Player/Stage Robots.