XSens MTx/MTi Inertial Measurement Unit driver. More...
XSens MTx/MTi Inertial Measurement Unit driver.
The xsensmt driver controls the XSens MTx/MTi Inertial Measurement Unit. It provides Kalman filtered orientation information (pitch, roll, yaw) via its internal 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis magnetometer.
- Compile-time dependencies
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- port (string)
- Default: "/dev/ttyUSB0"
- Serial port to which the XSens MTx/MTi sensor is attached. If you are using a USB/232 or USB/422 converter, this will be "/dev/ttyUSBx".
- data_packet_type (integer)
- Default: 4. Possible values: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. (1 = 3D pose as X, Y, Z and + orientation/Euler angles as Roll, Pitch, Yaw; 2 = calibrated IMU data: accel, gyro, magnetometer; 3 = quaternions + calibrated IMU data; 4 = Euler angles + calibrated IMU data. 5 = Full state: 3D pose, velocity and acceleration as high presision values, only available for MtiG's)
- Specify the type of data packet to send (can be set using PLAYER_IMU_REQ_SET_DATATYPE as well).
- mtig (integer)
- Defalut: 0. Posible values: 0,1
- Specifies whether the device is a Mtx/Mti (Default) or an Mti-G (1)
- gps_arm (double, double, double) (MTI-G ONLY)
- Default (0,0,0)
- Specifies the x, y and z offsets of the gps antenna with respect to the imu
- xkf (integer) - (ONLY TESTED ON MTI-G - remove this comment if you try and it works on an Mti or Mtx, the cenarios may be different)
- Default: -1
- Specifies which XKF scenario should be used: -2 = All of the possible xfk senario numbers and their names are printed out -1 = the xkf_scenario is left to whatever was previously written to flash 0-5 = other scenarios
driver ( name "xsensmt" provides ["imu:0"] port "/dev/ttyUSB0" # We need quaternions + calibrated accel/gyro/magnetometer data data_packet_type 3 gps_arm [0.8 0 1.2] xkf 2 )