Command flow suppressor. More...
Command flow suppressor.
The suppressor device blocks commands sent from one (slave) source at the time the other (master) source sends commands to the same subscribed device.
WARNING! Using this device we no more can say that each sent command is guaranteed to be delivered to the receiver.
- Compile-time dependencies
- any kind of interface
- the same interface as chosen above
Roles of provided interfaces are distinguished by given key (master or slave)
- the same interface as provided
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- fadeout_time (float)
- Default: 0.0 (no suppression)
- fadeout_time (in seconds) starts after any command is forwarded from master input to the subscribed device; during this all commands received by slave input are lost
driver ( name "suppressor" provides ["master:::position2d:10" "slave:::position2d:11"] requires ["position2d:0"] fadeout_time 0.333 )