Pattern finder. More...
The searchpattern driver searches for given patern in the camera image.
- Compile-time dependencies
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- patterns (string array)
- Default: Nothing! Explicit settings required.
- Each string should contain one s-expression (a LISP-style list) which define one pattern; first element of a list is a 8-digit hex color value (0x prefixed): whenever given pattern is found it will be denoted by a blob of this color.
- debug (integer)
- Default: 0
- If it is set to non-zero, debug messages will be printed
- threshold (integer)
- Default: 112
- Valid values: 0..255
- Luminance threshold used during thresholding see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thresholding_%28image_processing%29
- min_blob_pixels (integer)
- Default: 16
- Valid values: greater than 0
- Minimal number of pixel for a blob to be considered as blob (used for noise elimination).
- sleep_nsec (integer)
- Default: 10000
- timespec value for additional nanosleep()
driver ( name "searchpattern" provides ["blobfinder:0"] requires ["camera:0"] patterns ["(0x00ff0000 (black (white (black) (black (white)))))" "(0x0000ff00 (black (white) (white (black))))"] threshold 112 min_blob_pixels 16 debug 1 )