Phidget ACC. More...
The phidgetACC driver communicates with the PhidgetACC (Part# 1059) accelerometer.
- Compile-time dependencies
- libphidget from www.phidgets.com should be installed.
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- serial (integer)
- Default: -1
- This defines which phidget will be controlled if there is more than one connected to the USB bus. You can obtain the number with lsusb, like this: "lsusb -v |grep iSerial". The default is -1 , and it will connect to the first phidget available.
- sampling_rate (integer)
- Default: 40
- How often (in mS) should the phidget produce data. 40mS produces ACC data at a rate of 25Hz.
- alarmtime (integer)
- Default: 45
- If the data acquisition cycle takes longer than this time (in mS), a warning will be printed.
- The "wsn" interface with the 3 accelerometers data
driver ( name "phidgetAcc" provides ["wsn:0"] serial -1 alwayson 1 samplingrate 40 alarmtime 45 )