Gearbox sickacfr SICK LMS driver library. More...
Gearbox sickacfr SICK LMS driver library.
This driver provides a ranger interface to the sickacfr SICK LMS400 laser scanner driver provided by Gearbox.
- Compile-time dependencies
- Gearbox library GbxSickAcfr
- ranger : Output ranger interface
- Supported configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- min_range (float, metres)
- Default: 0.0m
- max_range (float, metres)
- Default: 80.0m
- field_of_view (float, radians)
- Default: 3.14 radians (180.0 degrees)
- start_angle (float, radians)
- Default: -1.57 radians (-90.0 degrees)
- num_samples (integer)
- Default: 181
- Number of range samples to take. Divide field_of_view by this to get the resolution.
- baudrate (integer)
- Default: 38400
- port (string)
- Default: /dev/ttyS0
- Serial port the laser is connected to.
- debug (boolean)
- Default: false
- Turn on debugging mode of the underlying library to get verbose output.
- pose (float 6-tuple: (m, m, m, rad, rad, rad))
- Default: [0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0]
- Pose (x, y, z, roll, pitch, yaw) of the laser relative to its parent object (e.g. the robot).
- size (float 3-tuple: (m, m, m))
- Default: [0.0 0.0 0.0]
- Size of the laser in metres.
- retry (integer)
- Default: 0
- If the initial connection to the laser fails, retry this many times before giving up.
- delay (integer)
- Default: 0
- Delay (in seconds) before laser is initialized (set this to 32-35 if you have a newer generation Pioneer whose laser is switched on when the serial port is open).
driver ( name "gbxsickacfr" provides ["ranger:0"] port "/dev/ttyS0" baud 57600 )