Differential steering (also skid-steering) More...
Differential steering (also skid-steering)
- Compile-time dependencies
- Two, with "left" and "right" keys
- Velocity commands (x, 0, ω) are transformed and delivered to these interfaces.
- Position commands not supported.
- The differential steer interface obtained coupling the two position1d interfaces.
- Configuration file options
- axis_length (float [length] default 25cm)
- Distance between wheels at its pivot point.
- period (float [s] default 0.05)
- Period used for integration of odometry, since we have unsyncronized sources for each wheel.
# Example with the differential LEGO driver with two actuators. # Standard configured brick with B and C motors in use. unit_length "m" unit_angle "radians" # The NXT driver driver ( name "differential" provides [ "B:::position1d:0" "C:::position1d:1" ] ) # The differential driver that provides simplified position2d management driver ( name "differential" requires [ "left:::position1d:0" "right:::position1d:1" ] provides [ "position2d:0" ] axis_length 0.25 )