OpenCV camera capture. More...
OpenCV camera capture.
The cvcam driver captures images from cameras through OpenCV infrastructure.
- Compile-time dependencies
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- camindex (integer)
- Default: CV_CAP_ANY
- Index of camera image source (OpenCV specific)
- size (integer tuple)
- Default: [0 0]
- Desired image size. This may not be honoured if the underlying driver does not support the requested size. Size [0 0] denotes default device image size.
- sleep_nsec (integer)
- Default: 10000000 (=10ms which gives max 100 fps)
- timespec value for nanosleep()
driver ( name "cvcam" provides ["camera:0"] )