The sr3000 driver controls the Swiss Ranger SR3000 camera. A broad range of camera option parameters are supported, via the libusbSR library. The driver provides a pointcloud3d interface and two camera interfaces for both distance and intensity images, *or* a stereo interface.
This version of the driver works with libusbSR v1.0.10+
- Compile-time dependencies
- pointcloud3d : the 3d point cloud generated by the SR3000
- camera : snapshot images (both distance and intensity) taken by the SR3000
- stereo : intensity and distance images as left and right channels, and the 3d point cloud generated by the SR3000
- Supported configuration requests
- Properties provided
- auto_illumination (integer): Set to 1 to turn auto illumination on.
- integration_time (integer): Integration time.
- modulation_freq (integer): This device employs the following values: 40MHz -> 3.75 m, 30MHz -> 5.0 m, 21MHz -> 7.1 m, 20MHz -> 7.5 m, 19MHz -> 7.9 m, 10MHz -> 15.0 m, 6.6MHz -> 22.5 m, 5MHz -> 30.0 m
- amp_threshold (integer): Amplification threshold.
- Configuration file options
driver ( name "sr3000" provides ["pointcloud3d:0" "distance:::camera:0" "intensity:::camera:1"] # OR ... provides ["stereo:0"] )