iSense InertiaCube2 IMU More...
iSense InertiaCube2 IMU
- This driver is currently disabled because it needs to be updated to the Player 2.0 API.
Uses an iSense InertiaCube2 inertial orientation sensor to correct the odometry coming from a robot. The assumption is that the position device we subscribe to has good position information but poor orientation information.
Neither configuration requests nor commands are passed through to the underlying position2d device.
- Compile-time dependencies
- position2d : corrected pose information
- position2d : source of raw odometry
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- port (string)
- Default: "/dev/ttyS3"
- The serial port where the InertiaCube2 is connected
- compass (integer)
- Default: 2
- Compass setting (0 = off, 1 = partial, 2 = full).
driver ( name "p2os" provides ["odometry::position:1"] port "/dev/ttyS0" ) driver ( name "inertiacube2" requires ["position:1"] # get odometry from position:1 provides ["position:0"] # produce corrected pose on position:0 port "/dev/ttyS1" )