Array of analog sonar sensors connected to an aio device. More...
Array of analog sonar sensors connected to an aio device.
The AioToSonar driver offers the sonar interface for a group of analogue sonar sensors. It accesses the sensors through an analogue IO interface. (For example, you could connect several Phidets sonar sensors to a Phidgets Interface Kit.)
- Compile-time dependencies
- Offers the voltage values of the sensors.
- Configuration requests
- a NACK is replied only
- Configuration file options
- sonarXX (Tuple)
sonarXX [port x y z roll pitch yaw]
- Default: None. You must specify all sensors here.
- Configures each sonar sensor of the array numbered with XX (00-99). The numbering must be continuous.
- port (int): The number of the input port in the aio interface, which this sensor is connected to.
- x/y/z/roll/pitch/yaw (float): The pose of the sensor.
- samplingperiod (float)
- Default: 0.02 s
- Time (in seconds) between to consecutive message queue processings. Should be synchronised with the sampling period of the aio device (e.g. samplingperiod_sonar ~ samplingperiod_aio/2). Because this driver does not access any hardware, waking up is computationally lightweight.
- voltagetometers (float)
- Default: 2.5918 m/V
- distance = voltagetometers * voltage
- Factor to convert the analogue input values (voltages) into distance values (meters). The default value fits for the Phidgets sonar sensor.
driver ( name "AioToSonar" provides ["sonar:0"] requires ["aio:0"] # Sensor name, AIO Port and Pose (angles in degree) for each sensor # Name [port x y z roll pitch yaw] sonar00 [0 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.0 0.0 0.0] sonar01 [4 -0.3 0.3 0.3 180 0.0 0.0] )