The swissranger driver controls the Swiss Ranger SR4000 and SR3000 cameras. A broad range of camera option parameters are supported, via the libmesasr library. The driver provides a pointcloud3d interface and two camera interfaces for both distance and intensity images, *or* a stereo interface.
- Compile-time dependencies
- libmesaSR.so and libMesaSR.h
- This version of the driver works for SR3000 and SR4000 using libmesa v1.0.12-583 (http://www.mesa-imaging.ch/drivers.php)
- pointcloud3d : the 3d point cloud generated by the SWISSRANGER
- camera : snapshot images (both distance and intensity) taken by the SWISSRANGER
- stereo : intensity and distance images as left and right channels, and the 3d point cloud generated by the SWISSRANGER
- Supported configuration requests
- Properties provided
- auto_exposure (integer): Set to 1 to turn auto exposure on.
- integration_time (integer): Integration time.
- SR3k (integration_time+1)*0.200 ms
- SR4k 0.300ms+(integration_time)*0.100 ms
- Note auto exposure adapts integration time online
- modulation_freq (integer): The devices employ the following values: 0 == 40MHz, SR3k: maximal range 3.75m 1 == 30MHz, SR3k, SR4k: maximal range 5m 2 == 21MHz, SR3k: maximal range 7.14m 3 == 20MHz, SR3k: maximal range 7.5m 4 == 19MHz, SR3k: maximal range 7.89m 5 == 60MHz, SR4k: maximal range 2.5m 6 == 15MHz, SR4k: maximal range 10m 7 == 10MHz, SR4k: maximal range 15m 8 == 29MHz, SR4k: maximal range 5.17m 9 == 31MHz, SR4k: maximal range 4.84m 10 == 14.5MHz, SR4k: maximal range 10.34m 11 == 15.5MHz, SR4k: maximal range 9.68m
- amp_threshold (integer): Amplification threshold.
- Setting this value will set all distance values to 0 if their amplitude is lower than the amplitude threshold
- Configuration file options
- model (string)
- "SR3000" or
- "SR4000" (default)
- cycle_freq (integer)
- cycle rate (in Hertz) (default is 30 Hz)
- also see Properties above
driver ( name "swissranger" provides ["pointcloud3d:0" "distance:::camera:0" "intensity:::camera:1"] # OR ... provides ["stereo:0"] )