low-level access to the hardware I/O ports More...
low-level access to the hardware I/O ports
The portio driver provides low-level access to the hardware I/O ports.
The digout bitfield of dio interface command structure needs lowest eight bits to be filled.
This driver provides data by filling lowest eight bit of dio interface bitfield.
- Compile-time dependencies
- sys/io.h or hw/inout.h
- System Administrator rights
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- port (integer)
- Default: 888 (=378h - LPT1: 8-bit data output)
- sleep_nsec (integer)
- Default: 10000000 (=10ms which gives max 100 main loop turns per second)
- timespec value for nanosleep()
driver ( name "portio" provides ["dio:0"] port 890 )