Phidget InterfaceKit driver. More...
Phidget InterfaceKit driver.
The phidgetIFK driver communicates with the all the Phidget Interface Kits: IFK 8/8/8 , IFK 0/16/16 , Circular and Linear Touch IFKs, and LCD IFK. The ammount of digital and analog inputs is adjusted automatically for each device (queried after the initial connection).
- Compile-time dependencies
- libphidget from www.phidgets.com should be installed.
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- serial (integer)
- Default: -1
- This defines which phidget will be controlled if there is more than one connected to the USB bus. You can obtain the number with lsusb, like this: "lsusb -v |grep iSerial". The default is -1 , and it will connect to the first phidget available.
- sampling_rate (integer)
- Default: 20
- How often (in mS) should the phidget produce data. Reading at 17mS produces data at a rate of ~ 59Hz.
- alarmtime (integer)
- Default: 25
- If the data acquisition cycle takes longer than this time (in mS), a warning will be printed.
- The driver supports the "speech" interface for printing data to the LCD of the Interface kits that have it.
- An "aio" interface gives information about the analog sensors connected to the Interface Kit.
- The "dio" interface controls the digital inputs and outputs present.
driver ( name "phidgetIFK" provides ["aio:0" "dio:0" "speech:0"] #provides ["aio:0" "dio:0"] serial -1 alwayson 1 samplingrate 17 alarmtime 21 )