Attach poses to laser scans. More...
Attach poses to laser scans.
The laserposeinterpolator driver reads laser scans from a laser device and poses from a position2d device, linearly interpolates to estimate the actual pose from which the scan was taken, then outputs messages containing both scan and pose.
- Compile-time dependencies
- laser : Pose-stamped laser scans (subtype PLAYER_LASER_DATA_SCANPOSE) are published via this interface
- laser : Raw laser scans (subtype PLAYER_LASER_DATA_SCAN) are read from this device
- position2d : Pose data (subtype PLAYER_POSITION2D_DATA_STATE) is read from this device
- Configuration requests
- All configuration are forwarded to the underlying laser device for handling.
- Configuration file options
- interpolate (integer)
- Default: 1
- Linearly interpolate between poses for each scan (1), or just attach the most recent pose to each scan (0).
- max_scans (integer)
- Default: 100
- Maximum number of scans to buffer while waiting for a second pose in order to interpolate.
- update_thresh ([length angle] tuple)
- Default: [-1.0 -1.0]
- Minimum change in pose (translation or rotation) required before a new laser scan will be published. Use this option to choke the data rate. Set either value to -1.0 to indicate that no threshold should be applied in that dimension (i.e., every scan should be published).
- update_interval (float, seconds)
- Default: -1.0
- Interval after which a new scan will be published, regardless of how far the robot has moved. Set to -1.0 to disable this threshold.
- send_all_scans (integer)
- Default: 1
- Whether to stamp and publish every laser scan. If set to 1, this option overrides update_thresh and update_interval.
driver ( name "sicklms200" provides ["laser:0"] ) driver ( name "p2os" provides ["odometry::position:0"] ) driver ( name "laserposeinterpolator" provides ["laser:1"] requires ["laser:0" "position2d:0"] )