Fake localization. More...
The fakelocalize driver polls a simulation device for 2D ground truth pose data, then reports this data as if it were generated by a localization system. This driver is useful for running software (e.g., playernav, wavefront) that needs a localize device without incurring the computational cost of actually running a localization algorithm.
- Compile-time dependencies
- simulation : the device from which to get ground truth
- Configuration requests
- PLAYER_LOCALIZE_REQ_SET_POSE : acknowledged, but ignored
- Configuration file options
- model (string)
- Default: NULL
- Name of simulation model for which we're faking localization.
- sleep_nsec (integer)
- Default: 100000000
- timespec value for nanosleep()
driver ( name "stage" provides ["6665:simulation:0"] plugin "libstage" worldfile "foo.world" ) driver ( name "fakelocalize" provides ["6665:localize:0"] requires ["6665:simulation:0"] # a model (probably position) declared in "foo.world" model "robot0" )