Dio commands sender. More...
Dio commands sender.
The diocmd driver keeps on repeating configured dio interface command.
- Compile-time dependencies
- (optional) dio (if configured, commands will be sent there)
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- bits (string)
- Default: "00000000000000000000000000000000"
- Initial state (number of bits is significant)
- Last character is the lowest bit (length greater than 0, max. 32 characters)
- read_only (integer)
- Default: 1
- If set to 1, received commands will not change the state
- sleep_nsec (integer)
- Default: 100000000 (10 sends per second)
- timespec value for nanosleep()
driver ( name "diocmd" provides ["dio:100"] requires ["dio:0"] bits "010" alwayson 1 )