CMUCam2 pan-tilt-zoom blob-tracking camera. More...
CMUCam2 pan-tilt-zoom blob-tracking camera.
The cmucam2 driver connects over a serial port to a CMUCam2. Presents a blobfinder interface and a ptz interface and can track multiple color blobs (plus an additional camera for getting image data). Color tracking parameters are defined in Player's config file (see below for an example).
- Compile-time dependencies
- blobfinder : the blobs detected by the CMUCam2
- ptz : control of the servos that pan and tilt the CMUCam2
- camera : snapshot images taken by the CMUCam2
- Supported configuration requests
- The ptz interface supports:
- The blobfinder interface supports:
- Configuration file options
- devicepath (string)
- Default: NULL
- Serial port where the CMUCam2 is connected
- num_blobs (integer)
- Default: 1
- Number of colors to track; you must also include this many colord options
- colord (float tuple)
- Default: none
- Each colord is a tuple [rmin rmax gmin gmax bmin bmax] of min/max values for red, green, and blue, which defines a region in RGB space that the CMUCam2 will track.
- bloborcamera (integer)
- Default: 1
- Set bloborcamera to 1 if you want the blobfinder/ptz active, or set it to 2 if you want camera/ptz active. (this will be changed in the future)
driver ( name "cmucam2" provides ["blobfinder:0" "ptz:0" "camera:0"] devicepath "/dev/ttyS1" bloborcamera 1 num_blobs 2 # values must be between 40 and 240 (!) color0 [ red_min red_max blue_min blue_max green_min green_max] ) # values must be between 40 and 240 (!) color1 [ red_min red_max blue_min blue_max green_min green_max] ) )