Command flow splitter. More...
Command flow splitter.
The splitter device sends received command to n subscribed devices. Data packets are sent back only from the first subscribed device.
- Compile-time dependencies
- any kind of interface
- the same interface as provided (repeated n times with numbered keys, 0-based)
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- Default: 1
- Number of subscriptions to be done
- Default: 0
- If set to non-zero, requests will be forwarded only to the first subscribed device
driver ( name "cmdsplitter" provides ["position2d:0"] devices 2 requires ["0::6665:position2d:0" "1::6666:position2d:0"] )