Collaboration diagram for festival:
You must install Festival, but you don't need to run it yourself; Player will handle starting and stopping the Festival server.
- Compile-time dependencies
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- port (integer)
- Default: 1314
- The TCP port on which the festival driver should talk to Festival.
- libdir (string)
- Default: "/usr/local/festival/lib"
- The path to Festival's library of phonemes and such.
driver ( name "festival" provides ["speech:0"] )