Collaboration diagram for er1:
This driver is new and not thoroughly tested. The odometry cannot be trusted to give accurate readings.
You will need a kernel driver to allow the serial port to be seen. This driver, and news about the player driver can be found here.
- Implement IR and power interfaces.
- Compile-time dependencies
- Supported configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- port (string)
- Default: "/dev/usb/ttyUSB0"
- Serial port used to communicate with the robot.
- axle (length)
- Default: 0.38 m
- The distance between the motorized wheels
- motor_dir (integer)
- Default: 1
- Direction of the motors; should be 1 or -1. If the left motor is plugged in to the motor 1 port on the RCM, put -1 here instead
- debug (integer)
- Default: 0
- Should the driver print out debug messages?
driver ( name "er1" provides ["odometry:::position2d:0"] )