Collaboration diagram for RS4LeuzeLaser:
- Compile-time dependencies
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- port (string)
- Default: "/dev/ttyS1"
- Port to which the laser is connected. If you are using a USB/232 converter, this will be "dev/ttyUSBx".
- pose (float tuple m m rad)
- Default: [0.0 0.0 0.0]
- Pose (x,y,theta) of the laser, relative to its parent object (e.g., the robot to which the laser is attached).
- min_angle, max_angle (angle float)
- Default:  (or [-5.04 185.04] in degrees)
- Minimum and maximum scan angles to return
- baud (integer)
- Default: 57600
- Baud rate to use when communicating with the laser over RS232. Valid rates are: 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, and 115200. It should be chosen accordingly with the RS4 laser settings.
- scan_points (integer)
- Default: 132
- Others : 176, 264, 528
- Default: 1 (invert_data_on) Leuze data must be inverted in order to be used in player
- 0 (invert_data_off) - Is the laser physically inverted (i.e., upside-down)? Is so, scan data will not be reversed accordingly.
driver ( name "rs4leuzelaser" plugin "RS4LeuzeLaserDriver.la" provides ["laser:0"] port "/dev/ttyS1" scan_points "528" #invert_data "0" )