sonyevid30The sonyevid30 driver provides control of a Sony EVI-D30 and Sony EVI-D100 pan-tilt-zoom camera units.
The sonyevid30 driver operates over a direct serial link, not through the P2OS microcontroller's AUX port, as is the normal configuration for ActivMedia robots. You may have to make or buy a cable to connect your camera to a normal serial port. Look here for more information and wiring instructions.
The sonyevid30 driver only supports position control.
- Compile-time dependencies
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- port (string)
- Default: "/dev/ttyS2"
- The serial port to be used.
- fov (integer tuple)
- Default: [3 30]
- The minimum and maximum fields of view (in degrees), which will depend on the lens(es) you are using. Half-angle??
- movement (integer)
- Default: 0
- Movement mode (?)
driver ( name "sonyevid30" provides ["ptz:0"] port "/dev/ttyS2" fov [3 30] )
- Brian Gerkey, Brad Tonkes (D100 mode)