- This driver is currently disabled because it needs to be updated to the Player 2.0 API.
Sample model for the simpleshape detector
- Compile-time dependencies
- This driver acquires image data from a camera interface.
- This driver provides detected shapes through a blobfinder interface.
- This driver also supplies processed image data through a camera interface (this data is intended mostly for debugging). Note that the dimensions of the output image are twice that of the input image: the output image is divided into four parts, each showing one step in the detection process. From top-to-bottom and left-to-right, these are: original image (monochrome), edge image, contour image, detected shapes.
Output image (debugging)
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- model (string)
- Default: NULL
- Filename of the model image file. This should by a binary, grayscale image.
- canny_thresh (float tuple)
- Default: [40 20]
- Thresholds for the Canny edge detector.
- match_thresh (float tuple)
- Default: [0.50 20.0 0.20]
- Match thresholds (?)
driver ( name "simpleshape" requires ["camera:0"] provides ["blobfinder:1" "camera:1"] model "simpleshape_h.pgm" )
- Andrew Howard