sicks3000The sicks3000 driver controls the SICK S 3000 safety laser scanner interpreting its data output. The driver is very basic and assumes the S3000 has already been configured to continuously output its measured data on the RS422 data lines.
It is also assumed that the laser is outputing its full 190 degree scan in a single scanning block.
- Compile-time dependencies
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- port (string)
- Default: "/dev/ttyS0"
- Serial port to which laser is attached. If you are using a USB/232 or USB/422 converter, this will be "/dev/ttyUSBx".
- transfer_rate (integer)
- Rate desired for data transfers, negotiated after connection
- Default: 38400
- Baud rate. Valid values are 9600, 19200, 38400, 125k, 250k, 500k
- pose (length tuple)
- Default: [0.0 0.0 0.0]
- Pose (x,y,theta) of the laser, relative to its parent object (e.g., the robot to which the laser is attached).
- size (length tuple)
- Default: [0.15 0.15]
- Footprint (x,y) of the laser.
driver ( name "sicks3000" provides ["laser:0"] port "/dev/ttyS0" )
- Toby Collett