sicknav200The sicknav200 driver interfaces to the NAV200 localiation unit and provides the current position output of the device.
Currently the driver assumes the nav200 has been correctly initialised and loaded with the reflector layers.
- Compile-time dependencies
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- port (string)
- Default: "/dev/ttyS0"
- Serial port to which laser is attached. If you are using a USB/232 or USB/422 converter, this will be "/dev/ttyUSBx".
- pose (length tuple)
- Default: [0.0 0.0 0.0]
- Pose (x,y,theta) of the laser, relative to its parent object (e.g., the robot to which the laser is attached).
- size (length tuple)
- Default: [0.15 0.15]
- Footprint (x,y) of the laser.
driver ( name "sicknav200" provides ["position2d:0"] port "/dev/ttyS0" )
- Kathy Fung, Toby Collett, inro technologies