mapscaleThe mapscale driver reads a occupancy grid map from another map device and scales it to produce a new map with a different resolution. The scaling is accomplished with the gdk_pixbuf_scale_simple() function, using the GDK_INTERP_HYPER algorithm.
- Compile-time dependencies
- gdk-pixbuf-2.0 (usually installed as part of GTK)
- map : the resulting scaled map
- map : the raw map, to be scaled
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- resolution (length)
- Default: -1.0
- The new scale (length / pixel).
driver ( name "mapfile" provides ["map:0"] filename "mymap.pgm" resolution 0.1 # 10cm per pixel ) driver ( name "mapscale" requires ["map:0"] # read from map:0 provides ["map:1"] # output scaled map on map:1 resolution 0.5 # scale to 50cm per pixel )
- Brian Gerkey