- This driver is currently disabled because it needs to be updated to the Player 2.0 API.
Neither configuration requests nor commands are passed through to the underlying position2d device.
- Compile-time dependencies
- position2d : corrected pose information
- position2d : source of raw odometry
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- port (string)
- Default: "/dev/ttyS3"
- The serial port where the InertiaCube2 is connected
- compass (integer)
- Default: 2
- Compass setting (0 = off, 1 = partial, 2 = full).
driver ( name "p2os" provides ["odometry::position:1"] port "/dev/ttyS0" ) driver ( name "inertiacube2" requires ["position:1"] # get odometry from position:1 provides ["position:0"] # produce corrected pose on position:0 port "/dev/ttyS1" )
- Andrew Howard