cameracompressThe cameracompress driver accepts data from another camera device, compresses it, and makes the compressed data available on a new interface.
- Compile-time dependencies
- Compressed image data is provided via a camera device.
- Image data to be compressed is read from a camera device.
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- save (int)
- Default: 0
- If non-zero, compressed images are saved to disk (with a .ppm extension?)
- image_quality (float)
- Default: 0.8
- JPEG image quality (0.0 - 1.0)
driver ( name "cameracompress" provides ["camera:1"] requires ["camera:0"] # Compress data from device camera:0 )
- Nate Koenig, Andrew Howard