The sickpls driver controls the SICK PLS scanning laser range-finder. This driver will likely be merged into the sicklms200 driver (eventually).|
- Compile-time dependencies
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- port (string)
- Default: "/dev/ttyS1"
- Serial port to which laser is attached. If you are using a USB/232 or USB/422 converter, this will be "/dev/ttyUSBx".
- rate (integer)
- Default: 9600
- Baud rate. Valid values are 9600, 38400 (RS232 or RS422) and 500000 (RS422 only).
- delay (integer)
- Default: 0
- Delay (in seconds) before laser is initialized (set this to 35 if you have a newer generation Pioneer whose laser is switched on when the serial port is open).
- resolution (integer)
- Default: 50
- Angular resolution. Valid values are:
- resolution 50 : 0.5 degree increments, 361 readings @ 5Hz (38400) or 32Hz (500000).
- resolution 100 : 1 degree increments, 181 readings @ 10Hz (38400) or 75Hz (500000).
- invert (integer)
- Default: 0
- Is the laser physically inverted (i.e., upside-down)? Is so, scan data will be reversed accordingly.
- pose (length tuple)
- Default: [0.0 0.0 0.0]
- Pose (x,y,theta) of the laser, relative to its parent object (e.g., the robot to which the laser is attached).
Yannick Brosseau, Andrew Howard
Generated on Tue May 3 14:16:11 2005 for Player by 1.3.6