The imageseq driver simulates a camera by reading an image sequence from the filesystem. The filenames for the image sequence must be numbered; e.g.: "image_0000.pnm", "image_0001.pnm", "image_0002.pnm", etc.|
Note that only grayscale images are currently supported.
- Compile-time dependencies
- This driver supports the camera interface.
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- rate (float)
- Default: 10
- Data rate (Hz); e.g., rate 20 will generate data at 20Hz.
- pattern (string)
- Default: "image_%04d.pnm"
- A printf-style format string for describing the image filenames; the format string must contain at most one integer argument.
- Add support for color images.
Generated on Tue May 3 14:16:10 2005 for Player by 1.3.6